Monday, March 16, 2009

Growing Cents of Style

Just a quick post to show all the deals I got at the Growing Cents of Style sale in Barrington this weekend. For those who've not been, I liken it to game day for a Texas high school athlete. My heart actually flutters with nervous excitement the morning of the sale. It's scary, I know.

When all was said and done, I got 29 high quality (GAP or better) items for $150 dollars.

For those who think I'm a bad mom because 24 of the items are for Lyla, save your judgement. Not many four year old boys take good enough care of their clothes to make them eligible for such a resale. Anything 2T and above is slim pickins for the boys. No worries though - Mimi and Grandma take good care of him in the Bears, Illini, White Sox, funny skeleton, cool skateboard clothes department.

And speaking of, thank you Mimi and Papaw for all the clothes pictured here. We love you!



4 comments:

Karin said...

Lucky Lyla! She's going to be the best dressed girl on the block!

ellieandavasmommy said...

So cute! I'm jealous!! Great talking to you today!

Shanan said...

Sounds like fun! Wish I could have gone with you!!

Jenny said...

Thanks for helping us spread the word Sandy! We had a great sale and already getting many requests for when the Fall sale will be announced!