Monday, October 27, 2008

October with the Ruffs...

My apologies for being such a slacker on the blog lately. I'm beyond busy with photography and Lia Sophia these days, but loving it all the same. Thought I'd share some recent fall photos of the Ruffs.

Kevin and I at a friend's wedding...




Our trip to Kentucky was very quick, but so glad to see Grandmother and Granddaddy before his surgery (this Thursday for you prayer warriors out there)...









I really don't like my hair, but Bryan did a fantastic job framing this one, so I had to post it.



Reason 101 and 102 I don't PAY someone to take Owen's photos...





A trip to Goebbert's pumpkin farm...





This is as close as we got to the Haunted House...





Her first sultry modeling pose...




Carving pumpkins with Uncle Bryan - Lyla insisted on being part of the action.




5 comments:

ellieandavasmommy said...

You cut Owens hair?!?!? It's so cute both ways!

the ruffhouse said...

I was sad to cut it, but it was really time. He would cry when I tried to towel dry it and taming it was like teaching ballerina to an elephant...I'm sure it can be done, but I have neither the skills nor patience.

Shanan said...

Hi Sandy! I finally found your blog. I don't know why, but I tried to google you and another one came up and didn't work. I finally thought to look on facebook!!!

Your pictures are amazing!!! You are so talented. I went to your other blog too! Wish you lived closer and I would be calling you for photos all the time!

You can add my blog to your list but it is private b/c some crazy stuff that happened. If you have friends or fam that want to read it, just email me and I will send them the sign up email.

So glad we have reconnected! You have a beautiful family!
love, Shanan

btw...You've been tagged!
(see rules on my blog!!!)

Angelica said...

Love the scary pumpkins!!!!!

the ruffhouse said...

Thanks Shanan for your sweet comments! I will check your blog today!

And Angelica, I knew YOU would appreciate the pumpkins! It was not an easy shot to get! I think I had my camera at 1/15th propped on some books on the porch. =)