Wednesday, July 30, 2008

let's put it to a vote...

Okay, so Cranial Technologies has an annual calendar for their banded babies and I want Lyla to make the cut. Problem is, I can't seem to decide on a photo. I can only submit one. So I thought we could take a vote. Look over the photos below and tell me which you like best - or scroll down and look at previous ones and tell me if you like another one better. I'll number them to make it easier. To vote, just click on "comments" at the end of the post and let me know your choice. Thanks!

number 1


number 2


number 3


number 4


number 5


number 6


number 7


I had to add this one. This is an Owen look if I've ever seen one! Don't vote for it though. =)

9 comments:

megan kelly said...

2 or 4 i didn't know if you had a serious/funny preference. =)

The Amusing Uterus said...

numbers 1 and 3 are my faves...but considering Megan's comment, I guess we're not a lot of help...

Angelica said...

#5 and #1 are my favorites! : )

Anonymous said...

number 5 or 6- but they are ALL CUTE!

ellieandavasmommy said...

I'd have to say #5. Love the new paint job!

Anonymous said...

#5- they are all so cute though!!!

tish said...

4 or 5 is adorable!

Karin said...

Nobody picked my favorite yet. I like #7 because she has a really sweet look on her face. Way to go Lyla...1 month until your cute head can enjoy the sunshine!!

neysaruhl said...

I love #3 and #5!!!
you have to go with the smiley photo! She is SO adorable!